Dallas (WBAP/KLIF) – DFW Airport promises big savings for people who use thier on-site parking lots.
In an effort to get more people into the lots, they’ve launched an online service where customers can pre-pay for a parking space, and possibly save up to 50% on the usual drive up costs. The service must be used at least 4 hours in advance.
Cynthia Vega with DFW Airport says customers can log on to dfwairport/park and the discounts, base on availability will be easily accessible. Airline flight status updates are also available on the site.
— DFWNewsFlash (@DFWNewsFlash) April 10, 2018
Officials say it’s a first of its kind service, allowing customers a chance to choose where they want to park, and pay before ever leaving their home.
Among features of the new service:
- TollTag now available – easy, automated entry and exit
- Want to land more savings in your pocket? Prepay for your parking now and save on daily rates. Here’s how.
- Convenient parking located right next to all five DFW terminals
- Over 20,000 total parking spaces
- New digital parking guidance systems in Terminals A & D
- DFW’s free Terminal Link van service provides transportation between terminals
- EV Charging is now available in Terminal E at select locations. Learn more.
- Learn more about DFW’s Digital Parking Guidance System.
Anyone who has a toll tag will be able to drive in and out and the transaction will take place electronically. For frequently asked questions about the service, click here.
Copyright 2018. WBAP/KLIF News. All Rights Reserved.