Son of Former Dallas Cowboy Wide Receiver, Dead From Reported Overdose

DALLAS (WBAP/KLIF News) – Terry Glenn, Jr., the son of former Dallas Cowboy’s wide receiver Terry Glenn, Sr., died from an accidental overdose, Thanksgiving day. That’s according to a statement from a family spokesperson.

Glenn Jr., was in Columbus, Ohio at the time of his death. His father, Glenn Sr., was number 83 for the Dallas Cowboys.

He was killed in a car accident in November of 2017, just three days before Thanksgiving.

(Copyright2019 WBAP/KLIF News. All Rights Reserved.)